STATE OF THE GUILD

Go down

STATE OF THE GUILD

Post by Kraken on Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:37 pm

As it appears even some of our higher lv active players have not signed up for forum not sure why. Another thing this guild will not go to war for land if we dont fix things as of now i am not going to be doing any rec or kicking players out its up to the rest of you to do this now im tired of doing it. Im tired of ppl coming and going from the guild also new recs coming in and leaving cause guild isnt what it should be so from now on its up to all of you. There will be a 1 month timetable for this to change Mad Evil or Very Mad
Kraken
the guild master!!!
the guild master!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: STATE OF THE GUILD

Post by Markynaz on Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:26 pm

maybe they dont know the url for this site study

Last edited by Markynaz on Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Markynaz
Rose of Sithis
Rose of Sithis

View user profile http://profiles.friendster.com/markynaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivvy on Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:03 pm

could we somehow put that URL in the manifesto thingy? maybe without the WWW part, since the system doesn't like us to say "www"... just a thought...
Ivvy
veteran
veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by StanDaMan on Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:08 am

I know I can't speak for everyone or even to my fiance T_J, but for ever reason that there's a problem with this guild, know one thing: I won't give up. In fact, I would be the last person to give up because I'm not a quitter. And I have and strong feeling that T_J doesn't give up that easy, not even love.You guys can do what you gotta do, but this brotha ain't giving up at all. That's all I gotta say.
StanDaMan
user
user

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/standaman28az

Back to top Go down

thanks for the replys

Post by Kraken on Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:33 am

One idea is maybe talk to ppl u all know in other guilds see if they will join, Like i did with red moon not just merger but grab players from other guilds to ours
Kraken
the guild master!!!
the guild master!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Music

Post by Kraken on Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:46 pm

Oh yea heres a good song and clip and 1 more to come
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOQy2G49g70&feature=related

Last edited by Kraken on Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:01 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fixed link)
Kraken
the guild master!!!
the guild master!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

last one

Post by Kraken on Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:50 pm

heres the other one
Kraken
the guild master!!!
the guild master!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivvy on Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:46 pm

Kraken wrote:Oh yea heres a good song and clip and 1 more to come

nothing but this text, ur link evidently didn't work... could u try again? pleeeeeeeze~
Ivvy
veteran
veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by `Redella on Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:19 pm

Kraken, try not to let it bother you (when it comes to people leaving and going). People tend to want a guild to be absolutely wonderful right when they join and I don't blame them, but a lot of people don't really stick around and see or get a feel of it. They just.. up and leave. Usually when they don't get enough attention or enough help. I don't think that's fair to the members already in the guild, so if they want to leave, they can leave.

One problem I have had but I haven't really spoken about, is the fact that a good half of the newer members don't even talk. I mean, you might as well just not even be in a guild if you don't talk to the guildies unless you need help with an FB or w/e else. We're helpful, but we're not going to be used. Two different things. Besides, ACTIVE isn't just being online all of the time; it's about being active in the guild.

We're really NOT ready for war yet. We have too many low levels and our guild isn't as tight at the moment. We need players that will not EVER leave this guild for any reason and stick with us. I, like StanDaMan said, won't give up on this guild either. I think we need to really state what we want out of people from the get go. I also think that maybe recruiting low levels isn't a good idea. At first I thought it was fine, but now that I think about it.. they tend to want to explore the game more than let's say.. a level 50 player. So they tend to want to switch guilds.

These are just some ideas and some of my own opinions on things. It takes a while to sift through all of the players but eventually this guild will become strong. (:

`Redella
☆SephyMuffins☆

View user profile http://www.gaiaonline.com/p/` B e l o v e d

Back to top Go down

Ya

Post by Kraken on Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:04 pm

Laughing Laughing good point I have seen that to maybe let new ppl who come in know this will not be allowed talkin is a must and not to just help with quest oh and how do u all like that song in this post above?

Last edited by Kraken on Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : felt like it)
Kraken
the guild master!!!
the guild master!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by `Redella on Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:32 pm

I do actually like that song. Metalll. *Q*

And yeah, we need to do that. I think that anyone that joins now should be serious in staying.
I don't think they should be too low leveled, either. It'd take a while for them to level so that they could join in the war if we do actually do that. (:

`Redella
☆SephyMuffins☆

View user profile http://www.gaiaonline.com/p/` B e l o v e d

Back to top Go down

Post by xSylphiel on Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:53 am

Hey guys,

I hadn't joined because I didn't know there was a website. Stan (I think...might have been Lombok) gave me the link last night. Also I'd like to appologize for not being very active over the past few weeks, I had...something to take care of and needed to be away for a bit.

The good news is I'm back now and planning on being a lot more active. Also, from my perspective, I honestly can't see any reason why anyone would want to leave The Horde. I've played quite a few MMO's and I have to say that The Horde is the best guild I've ever joined. Just about everyone is so friendly and helpful that the overall game experience is just so much better. I'll be sticking with you guys until I quit PW (not any time soon) or somehow The Horde disbands, whichever comes first.

You guys are great! And I'm happy to stay.

xSylphiel
user
user

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by StanDaMan on Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:44 am

You know what, the players with the rank should talk to ppl that doesn't have a guild (maybe like what Redella said) lvl50+ and introduce them to this guild, letting them know what this guild's all about. I mean, we can't force them into this guild, we just want to help spread the word out and by all means, this guild WILL become stronger. BTW, the marriage has been shift forward to a later date, due to lack of attendance. So we need to have all the ppl who want to come to our wedding to let us know when they are gonna be available. Just an off-the-wall subject, I checked out this website and i find it interesting. The website address is: http://the_horde.tripod.com/
StanDaMan
user
user

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/standaman28az

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivvy on Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:35 pm

i dunno nuttin about a wedding... ??? wtf?
Ivvy
veteran
veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Markynaz on Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:44 pm

i know nothing.

Die Boink Die shootbounce
Markynaz
Rose of Sithis
Rose of Sithis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kraken on Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:05 am

If You can kick ppl then kick if u can recruit do it if u can give nicknames then give lower lvs Lv and there lv as nick. Last time there will be 1 month time table to see what you all can do. If you have idea that you think will help build guild do it.
Kraken
the guild master!!!
the guild master!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Markynaz on Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:43 pm

I'm affraid recruit ppls, bcoz some of them just want a help, but when their lvl higher they never help the lower. And sometimes, they only join guild just for an item, then leave.
I'm lvling too slow bcoz i always solo, and helping ppls out there. For boss Q, i always try to kill it 3 times, after that i'll ask for help. No Pain No Gain, For Those Who Indifferent. crazy
But i'll try Krak. wheelchair
Markynaz
Rose of Sithis
Rose of Sithis

Back to top Go down

Post by xSylphiel on Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:34 pm

I've been on the lookout for people especially fellow MG's (we only have 9) but unfortunately I haven't found anyone who's guildless. I'm a member of the AsiaPWorld forums as well, I'll go ahead and post a recruiting advert there.

xSylphiel
user
user

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kraken on Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:00 am

Please use your postion in guild such as the follows banning recruiting nick names ( new ppl get there lv for nickname to track there lv) For those who do not have a rank you can srill get ppl to join us just ask ppl if they would like to join us if so have a guild officer add them to guild.
shoot meh later that day wheelchair
Kraken
the guild master!!!
the guild master!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xSylphiel on Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:38 pm

As captain I believe I can only send invites.

xSylphiel
user
user

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Satyn on Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:44 pm

Just wondering. How old is this guild anyway?

As everyone has said above, I think it's really important that we work on qualitative recruiting. It's very easy to gain and LOSE people when you, lets say, just go to a starting area and invite everyone. Whereas when you have a one on one convo with the prospective guildie first off you can judge whether they should be a part of the guild. The lack of talking from new guildies can be understandable, it's often pretty intimidating to introduce yourself into a group that's really close, I know it was kinda awkward for me. Another one of the problems, and this has nothing to do with us, is that way too many people think of guilds as just means to help finish quests. ALL quests, not just fbs and elites, and when they realize that we can't/won't power level them through the game, they quit, this goes pretty strongly in had with recruiting lowbies. on another note I find it really annoying that I can't see other peoples levels until I party with them (is this just something i have in my settings or is it just the game?) so maybe its best to pt with prospective guildies before inviting them, again along with prelim convo. Sorry for the general disorganization of this post.

Anyway. i'd just like to thank all the people that have been helping me with my quests thusfar. I know you guys tend to go out of your way to do so, and i've been trying to do it too for the people that I can help.

Just know that i'm going to stick with you guys as well.
Satyn
user
user

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Satyn on Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:45 pm

lmao... wow, in reading what i wrote again.

that was a really redundant post.
Satyn
user
user

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivvy on Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:36 am

it was fine... it showed a lot of thought and common sense... and i agree with you... it IS hard to screen prospectives though... often little time to do that... anyway, i'm enjoying ur posts satyn... glad to have you aboard
Ivvy
veteran
veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum