Let's talk about ourselves here..

Go down

Let's talk about ourselves here..

Post by cuppy-cakecup on Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:44 pm

Hey, let's talk about ourselves here, like irl (in real life). What do you do for a living? Where are u from and how old are u? We should post our own picture here too, haha. I would love to see the face behind that infamous Kraken, haha! That would be sooo kickass.

Anyway, I'll post mine when I find a picture fit to be published.

cuppy-cakecup
user
user

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's talk about ourselves here..

Post by Lombok on Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:41 pm

Man, I'm so old. As you can see under my avatar im 46... going to be 47 in a few days.

I'm a Business Analyst for a Texas state agency primarily working on gathering and documenting requirements for applications/systems our IS division plans to build.

I grew up in California but was born in the Netherlands. My family originated from both the Netherlands and Indonesia.

I was real competative growing up, i tried just about everything. I accelled at skateboarding and basketball, those are my two sports passions.

I love collecting things as well, such as; Japanese diecast robots and video games.

I'll get some pictures up as well.

TTYL.
-Pat
Lombok
user
user

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by _Haze_ on Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:01 am

My turn =P My name is Andres eh im 19 years old im a student right now at Rutgers University.. sophmore studying medicine umm as for ethnicity im Hispanic was born in Ecuador but currently live in Newark NJ u can see me as i have posted my pic as my avatar. For sports i do alot of running and swimming and during season i go back to my old high school and help my old wrestling team with training. I like skateboarding and soccer umm I like Anime alot XD and last but not least and the most important one.. I love cheese cake =P
_Haze_
user
user

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Markynaz on Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:02 pm

bounce http://profiles.friendster.com/markynaz bounce
u can see my face there

I hate my life Crying or Very sad
Markynaz
Rose of Sithis
Rose of Sithis

View user profile http://profiles.friendster.com/markynaz

Back to top Go down

Post by xSylphiel on Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:17 pm

"Stop as we drop this bomb! Blow up this place like another Vietnam!" Great profile song Marky!! Bloodhound Gang FTMFW!

xSylphiel
user
user

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Markynaz on Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:36 pm

lol! shootbounce Die boink Die
Markynaz
Rose of Sithis
Rose of Sithis

Back to top Go down

Post by Xtatic on Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:10 am

pinoy_elf is my name in pw but in real life my real name is denny ..i think im a really nice guy and im uhh filipino and i like to do or try a lot of things in life..im 17 yrs old and turning 18 next month. i live in california and a senior in torrance high school. i dont work because im too lazy to get a job lol,,.i will post my picture soon hehe..but like cake said i wanna unmask the "infamous" kraken and see his true identity lmao hehe..btw krak grats on gr10 stone ..

Xtatic
user
user

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Markynaz on Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:46 pm

I see you, Elf. shoot
Markynaz
Rose of Sithis
Rose of Sithis

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivvy on Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:35 pm

i'm willing to bet we will never see the real kraken... moustace

or the real ivvy... i prefer to remain a mystery... Question

i will tell u that i am female in rl... live in connecticut, usa... am white, with touch of native american indian... i work and play PW (and sometimes still pop into SRO)... i have my dog Moe (pictured elsewhere on the forum, i forget where..) and also a red betta named Joe. i just realized... Moe and Joe.. LOL!!

now you know... very little more than you did before! ha!!! huh?
Ivvy
veteran
veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Satyn on Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:11 pm

I'm Ben, and I'm 19. I've kinda lived all over the place. a few of you have heard that i'm living in Cairo, but i've also lived in Indonesia, Italy, and Manila, Bangkok, and the States. I'm a Junior at Virginia Tech right now. Me = Civil Engineer. I ALSO LIKE CHEESECAKE YUMM. And I really like to cook, and play video games... all videogames really. I may post a picture eventually.. but that would require me getting a camera, and why buy a camera when I can by cubigold Shocked

and that's the general gist of me
Satyn
user
user

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe on Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:39 am

I ve been reading this topic for awhile now... so i guess its time for me to say something about myself ( Laughing not that any1 wants to no)
Anyways, I'm 14 turning 15 in October, going to be Freshman in Highschool. Currently living in Houston, TX, I have moved almost half across the world, lived in china for 6 years, Europe for 5 years, and now US. I don't do much during summer except party with friends, do some work in the Hospital, and Hang around with you guys! Since I m a lazy slug...... I don't take pictures of myself.
Proud to be 100% Asian (chinese)
Joe
user
user

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum