ITEM EXPLANATIONS

Go down

ITEM EXPLANATIONS

Post by Satyn on Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:52 pm

Hey, there were a few items in the game that i'm still not quite clear on their use, and now they're just taking up space in my inventory.

Can anyone tell me what the result of using Cinnabar Fruit is?

and also, I know that using mirage stones increases your weapon. but in what ways?
and those blood of spirits and such that drop from fb bosses? what are those for?

I figured it might be easier to explain these things here rather than in guild chat what with the limited text space.

thanks in advance
Satyn
user
user

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ITEM EXPLANATIONS

Post by Ivvy on Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:58 pm

all i know about cinnabar is its expensive... i've saved mine, and the blood of spirits from bosses too.... got some other strange things that i have no idea what they are either. and what about these "mysterious" objects??
Ivvy
veteran
veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cuppy-cakecup on Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:43 pm

Okay, cinnabar fruit gives you 8888 exp and 2222 sp, that's all. the reason why it's expensive i believe is partly of people who just want to buy and eat the fruit to level instead of grinding at mobs. personally i would rather sell it. i believe the price for each fruit is around 450-600k right now.

as for mirage stone, it upgrades your equipment. you can do this by talking with any elders from the major cities. when you upgrade you will notice +(the number of times you upgrade your weapon successfully) following your weapon name. however, if your chance to upgrade your equipment fails, the weapon will become +0 again unless you use certain types of special stone, such as fortune stone. since the chance is usually less than 20%, it's advisable to always use draco stone when you are making any upgrades beyond +2.

lastly the bloods can be used to forge equipments. u can find out what each blood is for at the furnace area at the southwest of ADC.

cuppy-cakecup
user
user

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Satyn on Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:06 am

thanks. that helps a lot cake.

Just one more thing though on mirage stones. What does the +1 enhancement do, does it improve the base stats of the weapon or the stone you have on it or what.

For example I picked up a sword that has +5 intelligence, but none of the other bonuses common to stones that say, you get from the merchant.
What would happen if I were to use a mirage stone on this weapon?
Satyn
user
user

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cuppy-cakecup on Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:56 pm

okay for all weapons, all the refinement does is to add a fixed amount of damage depending on the weapon level. (if +1 would add 30 dmg, then +2 would add 60 dmg and so on..) the additional stats, however, are untouched.

for helm, cloak and all the body armors, it adds HP. for ring, if it's a physical ring, it adds physical defense and magic defense for magic-based ring. for belt and necklace, it adds physical defense if it's physical, magic defense if it's magical and dodge rate if it's a dodge-type.
Smile

cuppy-cakecup
user
user

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Satyn on Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:03 am

ok. that makes sense. thanks

I was thinking it probably did base stats cause that's the easiest to change universally.
Satyn
user
user

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lombok on Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:40 pm

I think cuppy-cakecup left out, and I could be wrong Suspect, is that the blood stones are used in conjunction with a molder. That's why he mentioned going to the furnace to see what you can make with the use of the blood stones and other mats.
Lombok
user
user

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum